Soulopreneur Productions Affiliate Program Policies
All Soulopreneur Productions Affiliates are required to complete the Affiliate Agreement and remain in compliance with these terms. This list contains everything you need to know to be a Soulopreneur Productions affiliate, including resources, recommendations, and important legal information.
The Friends of Soulopreneur Affiliate Program is a part of the parent Soulopreneur Productions Affiliate Program. You will see Soulopreneur®️, and Soulopreneur Productions used interchangeably as needed below.
If you’re not yet part of the Friends of Soulopreneur Affiliate Program, you can apply here.
If you ever need anything else or have questions, feel free to reach out to the team at email@example.com
Last Modified: February 09, 2023
1. Commission Rates. Available commissions are set forth in your Affiliate Account. Commissions may be based on either purchase or signup, and purchase commissions may be calculated based on monthly or annual purchases at the rates set forth based on your Affiliate Tier.
a. For purchase commissions, you will receive a commission for the first purchase made by a new customer who is not in an active sales process with us at the time of the affiliate link click.
b. The customer needs to be an active customer for the locking period (30 days).
c. Affiliate links may rely on cookies to track referrals. Therefore if cookies get cleared, we may not be able to track these events.
d. Cookie windows are sixty days (60 days).
e. Only affiliate links can be used to track referrals. Incorrect use of affiliate links will cause inability to track referrals.
f. Fraudulent or stolen attribution is a non-payable event. If we suspect fraud (for example, if we see that signups are all from the same city or IP address) we may require you to prove that the referrals are valid.
There are a number of other limitations that may result in commission not being paid – we encourage you to read the Affiliate Program Agreement for more information on this.
You do not receive an additional commission if a customer upgrades to a higher-tiered product in the future. If Soulopreneur Productions or any of our clients begin offering downgrades and customer downgrades during the purchasing process, you will receive the commission associated with that downgrade.
4. Attribution. In the event a single customer clicks two different affiliate links, the last affiliate gets the credit. We do, however, reserve the right to modify this in certain circumstances.
- Use the logos including any and all marks exactly as it has been given to you.
- Represent our company and products in the best light possible using the swipe copy and branded assets we provide to you in the Affiliate Dashboard.
- Use false or misleading statements of the benefits of Soulopreneur Productions Products or false titles/descriptions as a method of click-bait or to instill fear for a sale.
- Modify or adjust the Soulopreneur Productions logo in any sort of marketing material you might create, including the creation of any dual-logo lockups.
What to call yourself
Do: Say you’re a part of the “Friends of Soulopreneur Affiliate Program”.
Do Not: Refer to yourself as a Partner or that you’ve “partnered with Soulopreneur” or “partnered with Soulopreneur.” This includes press releases, references in videos, listings on your website, or in any other marketing material you may be using.
You will not purchase ads that direct to your site(s) or through an affiliate link that could be considered as competing with Soulopreneur Production’s own advertising, including, but not limited to, our branded keywords. If running ads, you need to direct the ad to your own website (and not to Soulopreneur.com or a standalone landing page).
Policies that don’t fit into the other buckets
- Survey Participation: We would encourage you to participate in any affiliate-specific surveys, industry surveys, marketing surveys, etc. as we request.
- Sharing Placements: When requested, you’ll share the places you’ve used your affiliate link. This includes, but is not limited to, links, screenshots, and email sends.
- Purchasing Soulopreneur Productions Products yourself: One of the benefits of the Affiliate Program is we don’t require you to purchase Soulopreneur Productions Products. Though if you decide to purchase, we require that you do not use your own affiliate link.
- You must be FTC compliant and disclose in a clear way before the affiliate link that you will receive a commission if someone clicks through and purchases.